07-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #17
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
O RLY? Who?

Every single person that i know who owns an iPad, can't get enough of it.
I am yet to see a single person who owns one and does not use it.

The only device that has ever lost sync with my email was a blackberry. every single blackberry that i've owned. i've lost count how many times i had to re-run Enterprise Activation or call AT&T and have them push the service book to my blackberry because it forgot everything, except how to make calls. this has happened countless times with every single blackberry that i've owned, and i've owned many of them. Strangely enough this has never happened with my iPhones 3/3Gs/4.

Second battery? Pfft. My iPhone4 holds charge all day just fine with BT, WiFi and Push notifications turned on. Yes, its at about 20% charge around 6-7pm, but by that time i am either home, or in the car, where i can charge it for 15 minutes to last me till the end of the day.

Yes, we understand that you hate everything, except blackberry. Perhaps you should check out MySpace. All the cool kids are using it....
I have two friends who have the iPad who admit there are times they would take it with them if it wasn't for its size and if it was available in 7" form factor, it would be much more useful to them. Perhaps I should have phrased my original post better, but that's what I meant.

Also, I have not mentioned BB in this thread. Perhaps you were alluding to my desire to have a phone do the things a phone should do? Is that really all that much to ask? I've had massive problems on FroYo and some on iOS as well (although I haven't owned the iP4), and the call issues with both of those platforms was extensive, especially when you take into account signal strength and radio performance (although with the Android devices that can vary between manufacturers if I'm not mistaken).

I think it would surprise you if you knew that my personal cell phone is not a Blackberry at all. I'm sorry you had problems with yours, but with all the ones I've had, I've not had those issues. Every platform has those people with their horror stories, I was one of them with my run of iOS devices, but I understood I wasn't the norm, and just had some bad luck with them.

Last edited by ragingclue; 07-27-2011 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0