08-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #185
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
ohh wow. thats today. look at apples history, they were on the brink of destruction. I say steve jobs is a nobody because its not "him" that kept the company alive, it was the investors. How big was his ego back then? smaller than the little raisins that he calls his balls.
its not him that kept the company alive? He was the one that pushed for retail stores when every one urged him not to. He removed all the dead weight out of the company and hired designers that have been with him until now. He still partakes in most design decisions made by the company. The guy saved the company.

Why do people need to prove the superiority of their purchase? Some things on mac work better than windows and vise versa. If you don't want to waste time on virus protections, constant maintenance, don't care for games and need a computer for every day use, then get a mac.

If you play lots of games, aren't afraid of getting your hands dirty if something breaks, then by all means get a PC.

I have both and only use the PC for games. In the past 3 years that I've had a Mac Pro i have never had any operating system issues. I've had to re install windows like 3 times already lol

Appreciate 0