Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
no, they help keep your car clean. You must not look that closely at your car then. There's only 1 ceramic brand that offers self healing for very very light scratches and that's Feynlabs Heal Lite and Heal+
Ahh then some brand sites I have viewed must be skewing that a bit!!!! Not surprised. But honestly no I do not look over my daily driver that much.... I guess it's because I know my slight ocd would kick in and I cannot in anyway keep it perfect. I mean even the marks on the clear protection covers I have had in the past bother me if I keep an eye on it. I just go with the flow and if there is something that stands out I fix it, I guess that's not being very proactive but ehh...

As far as I know they're the only ones doing it Feynlabs developed alot of the ceramic coatings for companies behind the scenes. Now, they make and market their own on top of the self healing onesI have it on my door handles and it does work (heal lite and heal+) A full car in Heal + is usually $2500-3000 because it's a mutli step coating that's pretty thick (15 microns) or 0.59mils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream54ing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I hope you're correct. I'm about 2 hours away so we will see. Just filling up the Rover before heading back out

edit it's refreshing to use Android Auto over the normal LR system which is awful
that's a LR? looks similar to my MDX, minus the Nest buttons.
LR Discovery, basically a glorified Jeep with worse reliability

good news! they definitely didn't wash it. It's raining in the DFW area now so that's fine, at least bugs on my window won't be a huge issue driving home.

edit: my cornering lights work apparently (haven't tested yet) and I'm on 03/2019.37
Attached Images

2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 2
MystroX56289.50
wrickem2101.00