Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
What do you plan on using it for?

I personally don't like apple products so my answer is PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
^ can you explain why? saying its "fail" is not really a defense.

Its nice owning a computer that 2-3-4 years after you buy it, its stilling running at the same speed and have NO problems, and if you do have a
problem you can take it to a apple store and they fix it for free.
I just cant stand the OS. I dont like the layout, I dont like the design, I dont like how the search functions operate, I dont like the responsiveness of the computers, I dont like the visuals or the sounds, fuck i dont know i really hate everything about it. I guess it comes from wanting to be dissasociated from the kinds of people that were using macs when they came out, as it was the "dummy" brand, or a brand built for those who dont care to understand much about the computer, they just need shit to work. and that apple does well, i give them that.

Its funny, I have all of my laptops still running. this is because I can fix them myself. they are all running strong (the ones I havent sold). Most people's PC's fail due to the lack of updated antivirus.

Its quite a wonderful feeling when a friend breaks your computer screen and I can say "ohh, its no problem. I can replace it myself for under 100 bucks" and actually do it. I have had 4 friends break apple screens and the cost to replace is almost as much as a new computer. I dont know ANYONE who has actually repaired their mac, because in all instances the costs are high enough for the person to rather buy a new computer.

I can go on.... I think I have elaborated on my statement enough for now.