View Single Post
      06-03-2020, 09:40 PM   #58
GSG5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5MC (MBB/SS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
I've landed on about 7.5% off all in on a HEA car. Supply is dwindling so dealers don't want to let them go for a massive discount. I could have gotten 8% two weeks ago but held off and the car was sold. Still a decent number of black/red HEA cars out there but MBB is running low.

I'm sure once 2021's roll around these HEA cars will go for a much bigger discount but I couldn't stomach waiting another couple of months. I've been waiting for a car since March and just couldn't see myself going on until Aug/Sept especially with my M3 practically sold.

Maybe its just an excuse for myself but the last couple of months has not been easy staying in, working from home, home schooling and coordinating parting/selling my M3 plus looking for deals on a X5M50 and X5M. I am at the "fuck it" point where i just want to do something that will make me happy even if that means paying a little bit more money. Pick up scheduled this weekend
Congratulations! I can totally relate to everything you said - I’ve found myself on the same journey and have very seriously considered just pulling the trigger on a HEA vehicle. For now I’m holding out for production next month but I will kick myself if it gets pushed again. Have fun and enjoy!
Appreciate 0