Quote:
Originally Posted by araje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by x5_M50i_NC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl_1M View Post
My "mygarage" site is down. I wonder if it's just for me or everyone.

My production is supposed to be completed tomorrow so I'm hoping to see updates today on the tracker. If it actually finishes tomorrow there's a chance I can push my PCD date up so I'm really really anxious.

Update: site is back up and still no progress on the tracker...
Down for me as well. My completion date was moved up to this Saturday.I just sent an email to my CA to see if I can push up my PCD as well.
Fortunately actual production is humming along with some users completed ahead of schedule. MyGarage updates remain at least a day or two behind.
Do you think the dealer's software has more fine grained and updated status or do their interface just show the same as mygarage.
I assume they have no more current info then the SC BMW genius. My preference was to talk with the genius vs my salesperson as they have same info and I want to leave salesperson alone unless it's an emergency. Don't want to go to the well too often.

In reality, we're all fixated on the hourly/ daily status but we can't speed it up and the completion date originally provided is pretty close to when you receive, if not a few days earlier.
Appreciate 0