11-04-2021, 12:31 PM   #17
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerswld34 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. Ordered the system today.

What's the ETA for additional bolt ons and tune for pre-2021 builds? I know Dinan has had an exhaust system in the works for some time but what else can we expect downstream? I'm currently using racechip with catted DPs but would like to go a different direction to accommodate the DPs and A/F better. Is there a tune available for testing?
Hardware: ETA's for hard parts in the current supply chain climate are a non-starter. They will be released when they are ready. That is about as specific as you will be able to get out of me. That said, the development side of the core 4 product lines (tune, exhaust, intake, base suspension) for the platform have been completed for awhile. Its just a matter of supply chain/manufacturing being able to produce them. With constantly evolving supplier in hand dates and raw good shortages trying to pin down even a rough ETA is challenging... and rarely accurate. The intake just happened to be the first to fully come together hence it being the first to market of the bunch.

Software: As mentioned earlier -- tune for pre-2021 builds should be released in the not so distant future. We were at an impasse on some emissions legality for awhile but that appears to be largely resolved (or so I am told).
Appreciate 0