Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
The discount you're getting from the second dealer (assuming it is 9.5% off before incentives) is a really good start. If they're giving you that right away, they're either of the philosophy of (1) give your best up front and don't go down further, or (2) give almost your best with some more room to go down. Assuming it's the latter, I would say you can probably squeeze out max 1% more from them. If you get anything between 10-11% off before incentives, you're in really good shape. Good luck!
thanks for the reply. really helpful. The second dealer said he thought the 2000 finance credit was only applicable to loaner (1000-5000 miles) but not brand new cars, but he will go and double check since the first dealer says it is available. Just to make sure what he said is false, right?
My information is the $2K BMW finance discount has been available for several months and now you don't even need to finance with BMW finance to receive it. I suggest you ask dealer to specify precisely which manufacture discounts he believes you are entitled to. All dealers get/offer the same manufacturer discounts. The only thing you have to negotiate is the dealer rebate.
Appreciate 0