04-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #31
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Werke View Post
Damn dude! just quit that shit.
Drink water, eat fruit. A couple cups of coffee max. Any more than 4 cups a day and your stressing your heart. Stop red bull. Norway, Denmark and France banned it for a reason. It's super bad for your heart. You know...the thing that keeps you alive? Think of redbull as more like doing cocaine...very sparingly please!

Soda? Maybe if you go to the movies and order some popcorn. Thats about the only time I mess with that stuff. The thing is, you are drinking all this crap for energy. But it is what is holding you back. Eat healthy, drink water and you will have more energy than ever.

Instead of bringing soda with you to work, get a ziplock bag full of raw nuts like almonds or cashews etc. And then bring a banana, apple, plums etc. A big bottle of good water. Try it for 1 month and the difference will be incredible.
The worst thing you can do with any soda is eat it with carbohydrates since there's a massive insulin trigger as result of the sweetness. This literally is the worst part, as well as the addictive part. Also the reason you can still gain belly fat since the sweetness triggers your brain the moment it hits your taste buds. Insulin storage spots are belly, breast, hips, and love handles.... so avoid eating with simple or complex carbs for that matter.

Aspartame isn't the devil though, and actually is an artificial sweetener consisting of a derivative of a dipeptide of aspartic acid and phenylalanine. Both amino acids, and Aspartic Acid is most commonly known as DAA in the supplement world and used for naturally increasing testosterone.

I personally drink wayyyyyy too much Diet coke, and as of the time I wrote this I've already consumed 3 28oz cups of Diet coke.

I drink nearly 3 gallons of liquid a day though, 2 alone being pure water.

Appreciate 1
jaye9441007.00