c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
I had a huge problem with pop and just carbonated drinks in general. I would suggest switching to perrier or san pellegrino water, it's still carbonated but isn't loaded with sugar. There is flavoured perrier as well so you don't have to go cold turkey.

As for the coffee, i would recommend getting an espresso machine and having one in the morning and one after lunch. That should be plenty. What I noticed is people that claim to be addicted to coffee typically drink brown sugar water. So your goal should be quality over quantity.
This is what I was going to recommend. About two months ago I had severe kidney stone pain. I didn’t even know I had stones but had back pain that just kept getting worse and the area kept getting larger. Advil wouldn’t help anymore so I went to emergent care. My BP was like 200/100 (really), so they sent me to the ER because they didn’t want to treat me. The high BP was due to the pain, but then they found protein in my urine etc etc. Long story short, I passed the stone and my BP and kidney function recovered but it scared me. I only have coffee in the morning, I stopped drinking diet soda. I drink carbonated water more and try to drink acidic drinks with low or no sugar.
Appreciate 0