View Single Post
      09-22-2023, 01:19 AM   #22
Cikay
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cikay View Post
That's what I would do, but for sure if I do so and do not go to the dealer asap, if for any reason in the future anything else goes wrong, I'm pretty sure BMW will say "Hey, you had an error message X days / months etc.. ago, why did you ignore it? Warranty is then not valid anymore...", you know this kind of stuff. I have a good friend working at the dealer, and he keep me inform of the status and give me some nice cars in replacement (next one will be a convertible 4 series). But anyway, it's the last time I bring my brand new 125k€ X5 at the dealr for this issue. If this occur once again, I will check with a lawyer to advise BMW they will have to give me another one or refund.
Hi there. Some news about the issue with my X5: in fact, no news, car is still at the dealer for almost 3 weeks now and BMW did not even replied to the emails I've sent to custonmer service. Even the incident report sent by my dealer has only been reviewed after more than a week with feedback explaining which parts need to be replaced by without any timeline on the availibility.... So I will have a meeting with the dealership director in the coming days to find a "friendly" solution and that means a full refund for me! It's just a shame the way BMW is dealing with its customers! So more to come...
Appreciate 0