Quote:
Originally Posted by mhodx5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaRenee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek-dad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaRenee View Post
Mine is showing status 112, if I change rims style now would this move me to the "back of the line"? When and where can I see what week I'm scheduled for build?
I cannot confirm but when mine was at 112 I was considering adding the BW radio and my CA said that 'could' move me to the back of the line. So I said screw it cause I'm mostly listening to talk radio and podcasts anyways in my car!
Mine said same thing that's why I wanted to check here. I was thinking of switching from all black 22s to the other 22s option style. My build isn't scheduled until Feb. anyway because I selected the blue/white combo interior.
You might as well switch then. It shouldn't delay it much since you are still 2 months out
If that interior is a merino individual option you guys need to proceed carefully with this and get on it with your CA right away about a wheel change. There was a post on here a month or two ago I think about how certain individual options (I believe the full merino interiors and/or alcantara headliners) lock the order immediately and the dealers cannot change it.

I was going in to order my X5, I knew I wanted just about every option, so my CA just entered a random interior color (ivory and night blue). He was doing this to have an open order in the system so they had a calculated price ready for me. We were then going to modify the order with my selected interior color and trim. Well unbeknownst to my CA and the GM, doing this locked the order. They could not cancel or modify it even an hour later. They had to submit a second order for my actual build and both cars showed up - their accidental order showed up over a month before mine and the orders were an hour apart.
Sounds very much like my situation. Appreciate all the feedback guys.
2009 xDrive30i
Appreciate 0