Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post
Hmmmm, is I'm really questioning my 30d choice.

What sort of real world mpg are you getting? What does a tank cost and what sort of miles you getting?

It's a bizarre one as I would have the hybrid 45e but the monthlies just don't allow for it. The miles I'll get from electric just won't offset the additional costs I reckon.

I'm worried that our government apply drastic measures on diesels, before finally applying these to petrols. That being said, it's hard to see 3 months out, never mind 4 years.
To be honest I only work off the computer and get about 23-24 mpg round town and about 28mpg on motorways trips. I should say that I never use Eco Pro and have coded stop/start off, oh and wear a lead slipper to drive

The 45e did appeal to me too but I thought I’d give pure ICE another 3-4 year cycle and then I’m pretty sure it will be a PHEV or full EV for me.

Oh and you’re right and diesel measures coming in, I travel to and though Bristol often so am super pleased I’ve gone petrol as diesel private cars are being banned other than a few off peak times
I take it the 40i moves the X5 with ease or is the lower torque noticeable compared to the 30d?

Just don't know what to do!!
Appreciate 0