View Single Post
      02-27-2020, 11:34 AM   #38
VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
Found it: Car -> Settings -> General Settings -> Pop-ups -> Driver Experience Control (enable/disable)

I enabled it for now, but I just found where it says "comfort" in the instrument cluster and I'll be sure to check that every time I drive and make sure it's set to adaptive so I may go back and disable the pop up for the main iDrive screen because I think its tacky to broadcast it like that.

on another note, this passage here seems to suggest we can set a driving mode and assign it to our profile and it'll stay like that?

Thanks! That's the first place I looked, but I must of glanced over that since it was the very first option.

The individual modes get saved to your profile, but they don't get set to a default. These are if you want to customize the configurations for SPORT and ECO modes. Both of those modes have an Individual option where you can tweak the throttle response, suspension, steering, etc.

The only way to change the default start mode is via coding. Apparently Bimmercode's new iOS version that has yet to be released will allow this. Currently the only way is via Esys using a Token.
Appreciate 0