FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
I need everyone's help deciding which springs to get. The choices are the KW HAS kit, the H&R Sport and Eibach. I have the adaptive suspension and would like to keep the ride as OEM as possible as this is my DD and I don't plan on tracking the car. I am also not looking for an aggressive drop since there are plenty of speed bumps in my community and I don't want to deal with scraping.

From what I have read thus far from those who have tested both sets of springs, it seems that the H&R is a bit bumpier than the KWs. However, there seems to be plenty of people who appear more than happy with the H&R. I am leaning towards getting the KW but are the KWs worth the premium if I just plan to set the height just once? Is the ride that much different between the three brands? Any and all insight would be greatly appreciated.
Hey man,

I too spent quite a while going back and forth on this same issue. I had installed H&R race springs on my 2005 330i ZHP back in 2005. The car had a beautiful and very aggressive drop. Unfortunately, as time went on, the springs started to prove a TERRIBLE idea for long term ownership/DD usage of the car.

I just decided to pull the trigger and order the KW HAS kit for my 2015 M4 yesterday. I'll be having it installed sometime next week. I decided to go with this set up after reading countless posts on these forums, instagram and talking to the good guys at IND.

Everyone seems to love the fact that they replace a lot more of the suspension component versus just swapping out the springs and not having to sell your ass for coilovers. KW also releases their products once they've tested the hell out of it, which makes me sleep better at night. Ilias at IND has spent some extensive time with me on the phone discussing all of the doubts I had about lowering my car again and he convinced me based on ALL of these points. I also ordered Macht Schnell spacers to keep the OEM+ look on my car. I'm SUPER EXCITED about eliminating this God-awful wheel gap on this car... stay tuned for my review!!

ORDER THE KW kit!

Good luck, hope this helps

-Brochop
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0