Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhfrye View Post
Picked up mine with B&W Dec 31. I count 20 speakers. Whether 20 or 16, I can honestly say the B&W system is AWESOME with Hi Res audio on a USB stick. WAY better than my HK system in my 435i with the same stick. That said, I can't tell much difference with XM radio, or the streaming services between B&W and HK. Definitely worth it for me to get B&W!!
It is so great that the sound is that much better with a proper source. I didn't go for the B&W personally because my hearing is already compromised (too much rock and roll back in the day) and the brilliance of an audiophile-level sound system is mostly lost on my poor ears. But, I'd be up for the B&W option in a minute if that were not the case.
My hearing is nowhere near what it should be either since I was in the military. I still appreciate good audio even if I can't fully hear it like most people the sound still makes a difference. I have a nice DAC+Amp for my PC at home which makes a world of difference even if I can't hear every very high tone fully.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11413.50