12-18-2020, 02:37 PM   #29
BobsM3Coupe
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretariat View Post
GlennC, my friend has an GLE 63s and I have driven in it quite a few times with him and without him. The exhaust on that thing can be very annoying after awhile. Also while traveling with him and 2 others I thought he was going faster than he actually was. He had waze on and a police officer showed on waze just 1/2 mile up the hwy and I told him he should slow down until we pass the police officer but he told me he was only doing 63. I was surprised by that. His benz makes a lot more noise than X5M. Good luck with yours and let us now what your getting next in the near future.
Youtube videos have mentioned that the new GLE 63s is louder on highway and it gets tiring. Though I do like the sound of the GLE 63s, I think the highway sound would get old quickly. Though I do wish our X5MC's had more crackles and pops from the exhaust in sport and sport+ modes.
Also on the GLE 63s, I couldn't stand the cheap looking steering column trans shifter. Reminds me of an old Town Car. Just wrong to put that in a performance vehicle.
Appreciate 0