Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Well man it's hard not to sound condescending, but if you've been chatting with someone, going out on dates numerous times, getting intimate, simply disappearing is not ok in my books. Why leave her wondering? It seems she was enjoying conversing with you.

If you no longer wish to date her, just tell her. It doesn't take long and certainly doesn't disrupt your studies...

Just tell her how you feel? Was it because she has a boyfriend? You already have the perfect reason and she'll understand.

I just think that the bigger people let their voice be heard and stand up for what they think, and the little ones hide in a hole until whatever they're scared of is gone... ghosting is the latter.

It's a different story when you "match" someone online and say hi, they say hi back, you ask them a question and you never hear back. You guys already have something going on.

I could go on in how I even feel like texting wouldn't be enough for you to convey the message that you're "breaking up", and that you should do it in person... but I'm not even going to go that far as I know that is a lost cause.

Cheers and good luck with your M4....
It's still not ok when people do it online either, though. It's even easier for them to simply text back "Hey, I changed my mind. I wish you good luck out there!" That's better than being a little coward & overall terrible person. You don't get to use the internet or an app as an excuse to be shitty to your fellow human beings when they didn't do anything to you.
Appreciate 2
________4160.00
Kyngofpop676.00