View Single Post
      07-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #16
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

I might not be able to make the 16th but don't change the date for me. We should just set a date that at least a few of us will commit to and run with it. We will never find a date that works for everyone. I have an S2000 drive that day so it depends on which I choose to go to.

For a meeting place it all depends on how many cars we will have. If it is only going to be a few then downtown will work but if we get to more the about 6 cars we will want to meet somewhere with less traffic and lights. It is hard to keep the cars together sometimes if there are a lot of lights and traffic.

How long of a drive would you guys like? If you want to get in a really good drive with scenic views and a lunch stop I know many. If you want to do just a cruise then I know a few of those as well.

If you want to drive one of the most amazing set of twisties in Oregon then we should head out towards Astoria through Vernonia. Plus the views are amazing and there are some great places to stop for lunch in Astoria.

Maybe a vote for where we go?

Choices I know of:

1. Astoria
2. Cannon Beach/Seaside
3. Mt. St. Helens
4. StoneHenge Replica in Goldendale, WA
5. Detroit Lake
6. Old McKenzie Pass (long drive for Portland folk but one of the most amazing roads in Oregon)

Brandon
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0