View Single Post
      12-24-2023, 01:51 PM   #9
YMBDrew
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F80 YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
Bro, I wanted a V8 Vantage so bad I could taste it, but I'm 5'4" and look like I'm 35. I think I'd look like an idiot getting out of it. But I love them so. Maybe one day.

You really can't go wrong with an F80, and the red/blue Superman theme is perfect (I might be biased).

Looks like you're a real car guy, so welcome!
Thanks! I dont think you would look like an idiot getting out of one of those. If you ever need help finding one, let me know. I know these cars inside and out (at least for the Gaydon era Vantages). I also run the DMV Aston Martin Owners Group and host tech days for the guys to come over to wrench on the cars. Good times all around. Reach out if you have any questions when you search for them. Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMthusiast View Post
Nice choice my friend!! If interested in getting it coded to F82 2020 M4 GTS OEM package I know a guy. For reference: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1420347. Major differences in overall feel with extremely heavy steering in Sport+, reminiscent of E-series chassis. My guy also upgraded the HK audio to Bang & Olufsen amongst other things. He did it remotely over the internet and not too pricey considering. Enjoy your vehicle!!
Thanks for the great info. I have queued this up and as I start to mod this platform, Ill keep it in mind. Happy Holidays!
Appreciate 2
///MPhatic13862.50
DrFerry6728.50