Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominguez255 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Sorry to sound, uhm, uncooperative, but this is becoming unreasonable. Please do a search on the forum, multiple threads and posts on this exact topic. Including the link literally 2 posts above yours on this current thread ...

... grr. Here is the exact link to an exact post in that thread: https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=25641809
Hello, I know this is not my forum, but I have a 118i with manual transmission, I have Driving Assistant and Cruise Control with brake function, I have activated as you said the ADV in the instrument panel and it appears to me to select it on the screen idrive, but I don't have the two buttons on the steering wheel, does the ADV still work? or will only the view be shown in the instrument cluster?
I know nothing about 118 iDrive or anything else about 118, but a) ADV itself is just the view (V in ADV stands for "view" ;-), and b) it sounds like you have the requisite assist functions optioned on the car, so I don't really understand how you could not have the buttons needed to control it. ???

Also, if you intended to attach a picture, it didn't seem to go through, can't see anything.