Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Porsche really does the nitty gritty of having it your way better than anyone else. Of course this comes at a steep price which is worth it for some. I love the new X5 and wanted a balance of performance and not having back problems everyday from the ride so that's why I got the 50i + DHP over waiting on the X5M
You won't be disappointed in the 50i performance. It's a beast.
Porsche all out fleeces their owners. My C4S which is not a cheap 911 had $21k of options from full leather interior, audio, aluminum door handles, gauges, etc... I am not sure I have ever seen a bone stock base 911??? It probably would look low rent especially for its price point.
Well my existing M40i does 0-60 in 4.4s and the 1/4mile in 12.7s so hopefully it will be faster on both ends (I know it is but each car can vary).

I've wanted to get a Targa for a while but like every other sedan or non-SUV I won't drive it out here. My dad had a 911 and the options alone could've bought a second one which is what Porsche commands for the 'prestige' of normal features.

Our roads aren't great and most vehicles are 1/2-1ton pick ups or 18 wheelers. I don't want to die being in a smaller vehicle even though larger ones don't guarantee anything. The height of impact will at least not be as bad which is the goal.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0