07-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #50
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetaxi165 View Post
Another Car nut in my neck of the woods.

Get the 335 man - you will not be disappointed. It is the perfect all round car - A ton of speed and a comfortable cruiser when you want it to be (for all those slow treks throug Jumeirah's million speed cameras.)

I did have some fun with this car on Jebel Hafeet in February (it was a little chilly that day).

I have kept my car bone stock for now - plan to add the the M aero kit (I think thats what is called) in a few months - keep the car feeling fresh you know.

So whats your ride like? Have you modded yours?

The 135 is gonna be the teen racers dream...
Hey bro,
Yeh lolz..jumeirah does have many cameras!!! But once you know it , you own it! Anyway....I hope you get the M aero kit, its gonna look awesome! Yo yeh, jabal hafeet is kewl to go up but going down is messy....brakes fade!

Hmmm, i have xenon lights put on my car and a spoiler.......i guess u can call that a mod but other then that its stock! Nothing on the engine yet, but as soon my warranty finishes.......i am thinkin of puttin a airfilter and a exhaust system. Anyway, I bought this car 2 years ago for 100 g's (dhs)......I was pretty happy with it because, I use to own a chevy blazer which sucks in twisties....actually all suvs do, but blazers are .
SO i was really happy to get a sedan because it handles alot betta then a freakin suv. Officially, accord v6 is my first my car, blazer use to be my sisters. Anyway, I also bought it for another reason....I hang out in a group where altima's and maximas are the rage .......so i wanted something that kiked both these cars asses.....so i went with accord. I didnt go with lumina SS because dad hates american. I guess its faster then 330ci auto too....but i dont think its as stable as 330 on high speeds.

Anyway 335 will be a monster for me to handle as i have only 3 yrs of driving experience but hopefully the traction control will keep me in check !

Yo i got a question, did you race a g35 (07) or a lumina ss (07) model by any chance? How bad did u laugh at them afta kikin them....lolz.....! My friend still thinks a g35 would kill a 335 ....but afta he gets it, i want him to eat his words!

Anyway tc bro,
3 in the mornin!
Appreciate 0