Just like people dont take their MB S-class AMG to the track

New P100D has revised pack and cooling
It would be interesting to see how it handles the heat now
I dont track my car personally, so i never had these issues
I'm sure 99%+ cars never see the track

Didnt mean to hurt your feelings
Perhaps you're in the wrong thread or section for that matter

Lets see:
"Range" is about the same as compatible large sedan with V8 (MB S-class,Audi A8, 7-er)
"Ease of refueling" is better for 99% of the time, you fuel at home
"Reliability" (in my example) is a lot better than ICE cars i had, plus no oil changes
"Cost" is about the same as compatible large sedan with V8 (Model S is 60-140K)
"Performance" is about the same or better as compatible large sedan with V8

What else am i missing?
Range for combustion, 400-600 miles. Tesla 200 if driven equally the same way as the combustion.
Refueling. Refueling at home I'd fine if you're driving within your limited range daily. I and many drive well beyond that daily. Which means refueling is an extreme difficulty and time consuming because there are little to no refueling spots outside your home. Then you need to drive the extra hour to get to one. Then wait while you charge. Ridiculous.
Cost. You think everyone drives S class mercedes? Compare the tesla 3 to a camry. That's a fair cost comparison. Similar size, similar function. Even with fuel added in you save gobs on a camry. And the average family who makes 50k a year can't afford a tesla initial cost.
Performance I was talking about hitting a corner, accretion at speed, etc. Electrics suck at this. Performance isn't just 0-50.

How about other uses electrics don't do? Number 1 selling vehicle in the US for decades is an f150. I dont see electric pickups. Load capacity, towing. Where's the SUVs? Off road? Convertibles, etc you want to replace combustion that's a whole set of issues not even addressed.
Appreciate 1
feuer4275.50