View Single Post
      10-11-2020, 06:32 PM   #227
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
sometimes turt, you are really too much! You need to get a job with BMWNA so you can get paid for all of the advocating you do on their behalf. Reach out to Scott and he can probably hook you up.

In the meantime, here's the point:
BMW occasionally fucks up car orders; It's happened to me and other forum members ... because, as it turn out, BMW isn't perfect hard for you to accept, I know. Here's the better part: BMW has made it right with all of us AFAIK.

So the message for people is, shit happens, don't expect perfection because companies aren't perfect, though if BMW does make a mistake, they'll make it right, at least they did for me and others.

As I said many posts ago they definitely do but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It can theoretically happen with any option or feature at any time but in response to the post that started this discussion there is no additional need to worry about that happening.

I never understand how looking at a situation logically and factually is taken for advocation of a particular stance. Of course that always seems to done by folks who either don't understand the topic or are posting out of emotion.
Appreciate 0