RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullCheck View Post
It does sound like S63tu. Which is really boring. Very Bassy. Very throaty. And very lazy, not aggressive. It means business, but it's not as exciting or thrilling as the M3. I never really liked how the V8 in the M5 sounded, so maybe I'm biased, but this is what I think
hey "null" why your footprint is all over the place in bimmerpost?? I mean everywhere and everytime you get appeared??? and what's the reason of this much "bigotry" ? Dude here is not M3/M4 forum and people have a friendly relation and we tease each other!!! you should go back to your forum with your silly friends... BTW what happened to soft close option? I heard M3/M4 does not have this option, not butt massage either... is the steering adjustment manual?? I heard that too.... do you still turn up the stereo to avoid hearing wind noise??? I heard your door strip is damaged. correct? what happened to that guy raced an M6 and his DCT broke down while had just few hundred miles on it? what about hood?? I heard somebody discovered there is hoods alignment issue ... and I don't want to talk about that silly "turbo hose"... but you know what?? it doesn't matter. please please please don't worry and don't let these things disappoint you.. M3/M4 is not supposed to be M5/M6 AT ALL... it's 70K sport car... no needs to luxury options... and instead it has better gas mileage which is a big advantage .. and yesss it has good braking system... better than M5??? you tell me since you had M5 CP and now you have M3
as you said in other thread the other day -->> enjoy your M3 and I enjoy my M6
I love NullCheck. Without people like him the forum would just be boring.

Now back to business, I'll just say this since I've driven both the M5 and M3. If were just talking about 100% stock cars, I'll take the real exterior sound of the M5 and the artificially enhanced interior sound of the M3.

The exterior sound of the M5 is fantastic, you just can't hear it all that much from the inside. While the interior sound on the M3 is fantastic because they did a better job enhancing the sound from the engine, where as in the M5 it's just pre-recorded.

Now aftermarket, the M5 wins hands down on all accounts.

The stock Maserati Ghibli exhaust note on the other hand trumps both the M5 and M3.

Appreciate 0