12-19-2018, 07:08 PM   #4
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
I like alliteration but the question really applies to all of the December Holidays and New Year’s Day.

What do you give to your coworkers? Bosses, peers, subordinates?

I gave my boss a gift (about $80) appropriate for his new condo and contributed another $60 toward a group gift.

I gave each of my direct reports a $100 gift card.

I gave the guy in the garage that takes care of my company car a $25 gift card - I would give more but he gets so excited at that that I’m afraid more would give him a stroke. Seriously.

I give each of my peers a handshake.

We don’t send cards anymore.
Must be nice! My company only looks out for their management and not the workers. I asked the boss if he can pick up a small Christmas Tree and he said it's not in the budget. I said this company makes millions of dollars every year in the pipeline industry and you can't buy a damn $100 Christmas Tree?

My boss is so cheap that at the last Safety Meeting he spent $80 on pizza and only gave the driver a $2 tip
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0