Mmilani
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by polunin86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 130FeetDeep View Post
Obviously it goes without saying, but proceed at your own risk. You take the responsibility when you choose to code your car.

That said, I have wanted to change the ambient lighting in my vehicle for a while but didn't have the time until recently to dig. After spending some time in the code and looking at what the G20 guys have been able to do, I was able to decode the color scheme for the G05 and change the colors and combination of colors on my truck. This can be done with Bimmercode. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to change the i-drive labels, so you would need to remember the combos.

*Note... for anyone creating custom colors, you should not use any HTML hex code with the value FF. Substitute FE for the FF part of the HTML hex code and it will look exactly the same but won't affect the overhead splash LEDs that shine on the shifter area.
Good day!
Today I tried it, but in my folder: 360A LicLciColorLibrary gives: no result. I'm coding through UniScan 2000. What could be wrong? Thank!
I managed to change the bronze color to red but can't change the combo to blue over red.

When I change byte 3 from 0x0 to 0x1 what I get is red over red.

can anyone help please? What am I doing wrong?
Appreciate 0