View Single Post
      02-25-2020, 11:47 AM   #51
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
MystroX5, I know you complain about the DC roads during your periodic trips to Florida, so I paid attention to the road quality during our just completed visit. I'm assuming you use the Maryland side of the beltway/495. I suggest you try the Virginia side on your next visit. The road quality is excellent, there is no toll and your wife will have an opportunity to spend a few hours shipping at Tysons Corner, a win-win-win.
Will do. Thanks for the tip. It use to be Richmond was a bit tough as well but they have since finished their road constructions and we went around it almost not even noticing. It was beautiful.

Any Floridians want to give me a tip to get from Daytona(i95) to the Disney Properties without going on i4 North Orlando??? That stretch is only the toughest part of Florida. Jacksonville and Daytona are beautiful. Even my massage therapist at the resort just laughed at me and said no one local uses i4. So there has to be a efficient way to get in from the from Daytona to south Orlando.
Appreciate 0