11-27-2022, 05:58 PM   #98
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
I'm not, this all started after I told you that acceleration doesn't make it a sports car and that I torch Teslas all day long (everything but plaid - I've got no power mods).

Idk if you're trying to impress me with the plaid but... If I had 150K+ burning a hole in my pocket and spent it on a Tesla I'd probably castrate myself - there's just no justification for paying that much when so many cars in that price range are 500000000000x better. If that boring ass accelerator pedal is worth that much to you then more power to you my bro.
Tesla's aren't race cars so when people quickly crucify it because it's fast in a straight line and call it boring, soulless, dumb, ugly whatever just shows ignorance. Car people are supposed to appreciate ALL cars. You may not want to be a fan of them, but to appreciate what they are, is a real car person.

I love all cars. I might not want to ever buy a certain model or might think their not all that but if they're fast, engineered properly, i respect it.

I said it earlier that i am undefeated from a dig during my commute. I said this way long before you even made a comment towards me about anything. Then i think that's when you said you would want to race my tesla (because of that comment i made).

I never said i'll race anyone here in my fucking LR model 3, which anyone with a keyboard can quickly look up what it can do, and claim i have the fastest tesla.

If you want to race my model 3 we can. We'll do a best of 3 0-60 runs. You on street tires, me on my shitty tires. If you beat me, then you can say on this forum you beat a model 3 LR lol. And if i beat you, then i feel bad for you lol.

But if you want to wait until i get my plaid, which i hope comes at the same time i get my C8 stingray, we can definitely do it. You have no chance but at least you can see the sheer power the thing has. Pretty sure you know what it can do since you're around cars a lot since we PM'ed before about this. I have nothing against you, nor anyone here. We're all car people, i think.

But teslas, they are here to stay. And if people can't accept that, then idk what to tell you.