View Single Post
      12-30-2019, 05:57 PM   #31
alpinekarthik
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5

First of all congratulations!!

Second of all, please pay extreme attention to the type of wheels and tires you will end up with based on the options. I'd make sure you have All Season Run Flats. In some m-sport they comes with staggered set-up with performance tires that's no good in winter conditions. Living in California even of I go up to Tahoe a few times a year I don't want to be swapping the wheels.

So make sure you are paying more attention to the tires and wheels options and make sure it's exactly what you "need" for actual use. How it looks should be important but secondary.

For me I wanted a run-flat, no stagger, all season tires.

Third of all, head up display, soft close and heat/cold cup holders. Once you start using it becomes a must have. So I highly recommend the executive package which also includes the led lights on the panoramic moon-roof your kids will have fun with.

Also with the executive package you get the Parking Assistant Plus. So you'll put that $750 towards the upgrade from premium package. So if you have premium package and parking assistant plus, I'd go with executive package instead.

Fourth of all, driving assistance package. The extended traffic jam assistant and active driving assistant pro is amazing.
Appreciate 0