12-17-2020, 08:39 PM   #20
LSM
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennC View Post
My saga continues...In mid March I purchased an HEA 2020 X5M (Black/Sakhir) and was initially blown away by the vehicle, absolutely loved it. However, after about one month, I found the ride on the streets to be a bit too firm for me so decided to trade it in for a 2020 M50i (Carbon Black/Black). Well, I loved that vehicle as well but I was still craving to be back in a full M vehicle or something near equivalent.

After having the M50i for six months, I just traded it in and purchased a 2021 MB GLE 63S (Black/Black w/Grey highlights). Drove it straight from the dealer to my detailer to get full PPF/ceramic (yes I did that same treatment to the others, yikes!) which was a 50 mile drive.

My initial impression is that I may have found the perfect balance for me with the GLE 63S. However, time will tell.....I don't have a good track record, LOL.

IMO, all three vehicles are totally awesome in so many ways. It all comes down to personal preference on the ride, power, looks, etc...

I'm not expecting any kudos here obviously since I traded brands but I thought some might be interested in an update since I was the first 2020 X5M owner on this forum (to my knowledge).
Congrats! Let's see some pics. I love how the new GLE 63 looks!