View Single Post
      01-28-2015, 12:07 PM   #8
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

I have the black dial one, but mind lacks the SL lumed bezel. Now as I look at yours, I want a white dial one too. LOL

The thing that sealed it for me on the model I chose was that it was the least expensive one they offered that also had the flat tritium tubes.

Your wrist shot and DB's stock pics of the watch, in particular the tritium tubes, are misleading. The tubes are, as you know, nowhere near as "tall" as the pic makes them seem. When I look at my T100, it is only the tubes on the hour and minute hands that I can actually discern that they stand out from the surface of the hands. Without magnification, I can't tell that at all for the hour markers and seconds hand.

For me that's a plus because I've seen other watches that use tritium lume and the older barrel style tubes. There's nothing wrong with the barrel style, but they look "clunkly" to me, but were they my only option, I'd still choose them over SL if lume is a key factor in my decision.

All the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
I love my T100 too. Got it at the end of last year during the cyber-monday sale, you can't go wrong. Nothing but compliments on it so far and, yes, it's built like a tank. Originally wanted the black dial but it was sold out, so I got the silver and am happy with it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0