08-23-2019, 04:06 PM   #17
Xindicate
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaBimmers View Post
Happy with my stormtrooper aesthetic; chrome delete, and black grilles/gills/tips on MW. No need for more racing accents with a car seat.
Just saw your car on the other thread, looks good. What interior do you have? I also have a thing for white cars, especially when sitting at the configurator: so I had a AW/Cognac 4-series Cabrio, then my current AW/Cognac 540i, and the first version of my G05 order was for a AW/Cognac M50d. Here I got second thoughts on this theme and decided to switch to BSM/Coffee/Antracite Matte/Extended Shadowline when I changed the build from M50d to M50i. A lot of G05s are starting to show up in Munich now, and I would say at least 50% (statistically reliable figure delivered directly from my gut) are white. I do like them, with the absence of a gray color I feel there is no other color to better show lines and shapes in the body panels and trim. As for my all-blacked-out M50i I do not want people to see lines, I just want them to turn around and wonder what kind of hotrod is driving behind the SUV with the child seats.
Appreciate 0