View Single Post
      04-21-2024, 06:26 PM   #57
X5MC4ME
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth7 View Post
If you do not mind, specifically what is it that you did not like about the 2024 r s q 8?

I previously owned a 2020 M5 competition vehicle and loved it--though the exterior was a bit boring. Yesterday I test drove a brand new 2024 X5MC. Over local surface streets with an uneven texture the ride was horrible. These were not streets with Extremely bad surfaces , but instead smooth roads with a little asphalt patching. Even the center lane divider bumps upset the ride. And yes this was on comfort setting for everything with the dealer representative in the car. While I would like sporty aspects in the car, I already have a sports car. This suv needs a sporty ride it also needs a reasonably comfortable ride On the comfort settings.
Sounds like you need an M60. The X5MC is a firm riding car. At low speeds the ride is more pronounced; it softens up quite a bit above 60MPH. The RSQ8 definitely rides smoother but doesn’t handle nearly as well in comfort mode. Tire pressure can make a big difference on the X5MC. If you were riding at 44-44 PSI the ride would be much better at a still reasonable 39 PSI.

X
Appreciate 1
crabman312.50