09-20-2015, 10:17 PM   #17
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBuff
Thanks!! It's actually all stock. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo. I'm enjoying the heck out of it so far. Now if I can just figure out how to get the maps updated. Why do things have to be so difficult?

I found several good deals that didn't have the driver's assistance stuff, but I really wanted that and ultimately found what I wanted. Never had a car with nav or a heated steering wheel. I'm a software developer and really like gadgets so the tech package is nice. Not sure about the heated steering wheel though. I'll probably forget that I even have it.

I really look forward to getting out, meeting people and making new friends.

Drive safe and enjoy the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytrus112 View Post
You look good man! Your ride height doesn't look stock. Are you on Dinan springs? Sometimes I wish I had driver assistance and cold weather. Opted for LSD instead. Gonna be in Columbia for that Cocks game next weekend. Gonna leave the car in Greenville and drive with a friend though.
Nice car. I'm in Columbia. I have only seen 1 other 2 on the road and it was a black on black M235. I just did a mountain drive with some of the guys from DCEC all the way up to Stuart, VA and back. Lots of twisters and great views.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0