balasa0731
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw 640GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarrett635 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUKDave View Post
I've had mine now for 3 months, and I just discovered over the weekend, a feature I didn't know existed.

You can set the heated seats to automatically turn on when below a temperature of your choosing.

I also love the sport dials, but wish they came on automagically when put into sport mode - although it is just a click away.

I also recently found out that there's a 'skill' for alexa to talk to BMWs, so you can say "Alexa, tell my BMW to lock the doors" and (with luck) it'll respond with "Your BMWs doors are already locked". You can control everything with alexa that the ConnectedDrive app can, so ventilation, locking doors/windows, checking range, etc.

I mean, there's so many toys on that car, it's hard to know where to start. I do also like how you can configure the HUD and digital dash together, so you can say what you want appearing where (e.g. track lists and phone numbers either on the HUD or dash).
How do you set the temperature for the heated seats to come on? I've dug around in the settings, but can't seem to find it. Thanks!
It should be under My vehicle > Vehicle settings > Climate functions
Appreciate 0