05-27-2020, 09:38 AM   #226
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
I got my hair cut the day they allowed it. Very small place, I know the owner. I wore an N95, would have left if I didn't have it. I walked in and neither the stylist or her client were wearing masks. Got called back to wash my hair, she didn't have one on either. They said they wore them in the morning, but it was too hard to work in them (try wearing an N95 all day like I do). I was ready to walk out when she asked me to take my mask off to wash my hair, she finally let me hold it on. Stylist says don't worry, I feel fine. Yeah, big comfort to hear that, I guess she never heard of asymptomatic carriers. She won't be getting any more of my business.
Lady that cut my hair had a mask on the entire time, as did I. Granted, not N95 (since not available) but we both had masks on. She easily worked around mine. Of course she had a week and a half to practice on other people in my case. I saw this story as I was waiting for her:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/23/us/mi...rnd/index.html

Then there was another story the next about a second hairstylist. I stopped reading at that point.
Rmtt8211.00