Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E39M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrera View Post
Hello and Happy New Year, I'm getting my G05 tomorrow, it is 45 mth lease and I need your help to decide on 2 items (if I should add or not?)

1- lease end protection $1600
2- rims and tires protection $1700

My config is excellence pkg with m sport and 22" m742. I'm greeting after market winter tires. I had 36mth X5 lease before and was able to return it without any additional charges, so I believe I will be able to do the same with the G05 unless bmw changes their lease return policy somehow!
I plan on keeping my X5 for the full 45 month lease and I did opt ot get both both protection packages. If you get the lease end protection, the security deposit is not required, so its only costing you a few hundred bucks to get it. Of course, you won't be getting back the security deposit.
I only opted to get the rim and tire protection because it was offered to me for half the price. The tires and 22" are expensive and they can be easily replaced if you puncture them or damage the rim. However, I would not have paid retail $1700.
Thank you so much for the info, did you get the safe-guard ultimate premier or BMW tire & rim protection? They are offering safe-guard for $1800 and bmw one for $1600. How much did you pay for both the lease end and tire&rims options? I was able to move my delivery to Friday as they will put tint on, so I have more time to think it through
Attached Images

Appreciate 0