Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: I20 iX xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beermato View Post
Thanks, I think I'll order the Zaino and try it. Do you think the Gyeon protector would be additive to the process, providing additional protection, or overkill?
I think it could be additive but you may want to use their products fully if you intend to use their leather barrier to be safe. I actually use the Zaino products on my C63, but since it is ivory and has a lot of color transfer from jeans, I also use Leather Masters Leather Barrier on top of it to help with the jean transfer, the Gyeon stuff would also help with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beermato View Post
Thanks, I think I'll order the Zaino and try it. Do you think the Gyeon protector would be additive to the process, providing additional protection, or overkill?
I think it could be additive but you may want to use their products fully if you intend to use their leather barrier to be safe. I actually use the Zaino products on my C63, but since it is ivory and has a lot of color transfer from jeans, I also use Leather Masters Leather Barrier on top of it to help with the jean transfer, the Gyeon stuff would also help with that.
With a base coating of Gyeon, do you think, in your experience, worth using Zaino products on it thereafter? I'm thinking that since there's a protection layer on it with Gyeon, then adding anything on top doesn't help because it doesn't penetrate thru the protection layer...? Wrong concept? Thanks