///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeBalz View Post
Miko M, If your kids are young and you are gonna travel in the F96, maybe the rear entertainment makes sense. With today's iPads and even iPhones, I think this is much less necessary than it used to be. I personally like the combo black and tan interior a lot. I also like the Sakhir Orange interior a lot. Not sure it's gonna go well with Ametrin--would either be killer or horrible. lol.

I'm struggling with the wheel choices...right now I have the standard 818Ms selected.

PS: you can never go wrong with solid black leather though.
Just to throw in my unsolicited opinion, I don’t love either wheel choice...wish I did. I do like the 809s a bit more though, so I’m going that direction. I’ve considered some after market replacements but options in this size are limited and I think it makes good sense to live with these for a while and see if I like them better in person.

Mike - for what it’s worth, I would be going black if I didn’t have in my last 3 cars. I needed a change. I doubt you’ll regret it either way though.
Thanks, mine kids are 10 & 12 so they loved it on mine previous X6M

I do plane at least 2-3 trips a year which is not much but I am sure they will enjoy it and that's all it matters.

So I just added this to mine option list before it's to late.

I will keep the interior because I love it on mine X3M
Attached Images

EyeBalz55.50
M3 MT67.50