Thread: BMW Seattle
View Single Post
      07-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #13
obLu
Major
Rep
Drives: 330i 6MT ZSP

Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure I'll stick with Bellevue then. Bought my previous 2 cars through them. I think I ended up doing about 2k off msrp from each. Not great, but that's fine. I just refuse to pay msrp.

Some people might call it shady, but I don't do the real negotiation until the car is sitting in the showroom waiting to be delivered. I've always had a trade-in and they won't commit to a value for the trade until the car arrives, so I refuse to commit to a price I'm paying until then. Sure I sign their little piece of paper, but until the sales contract is signed everything's negotiable as far as I'm concerned.

Probably going to talk some basic #'s next weekend. I'll let you know what I come up with. Otherwise I'm ordering out of state and I'll take a couple days off work and head down to cali. I'm getting real tired of the "golden turd" syndrome that all Seattle dealerships like to pull when they've got a brand new model. And if the e90 is selling so well, why are the same 4 330's sitting on the lot from when I looked 4 weeks ago? And why haven't I seen *any* on the road? I live in Kirkland, I've been expecting to see some, but not even one at Bellesquare.
Appreciate 0