Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 Comp RWD

Garage List
  [5.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxDawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaM5 View Post
10.5% pre-incentives on custom build sdrive40i. Incentives gave me another 2%. Base money factor. Fees are all cool. Chose between sept and oct programs...pretty much identical for me, so went with sept to save $2/mth.

Used a broker for the first time. A member of this site turned me on to him. Great experience thus far. Car will be shipped to me this coming Monday.

...broker fees and shipping fees ate up about 1.5 points of the total 12.5 points off Msrp. Still pretty solid for custom build. All of the dealers in Florida I spoke with told me to get lost when I asked for 10% pre, but after a week they all were 'ready to talk'.
When you ordered through a broker, will the vehicle be delivered to your home directly or local dealership? I'm considering doing the same and want to start doing my homework.
I had the option of pdc delivery or have the car delivered to the dealer who did the deal with the broker (not in Florida). Chose to have car delivered to dealer and will ship from there to my house. The shipping from dealer to me is on my dollar of course.
Appreciate 1