upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
My inlaws needed extra sleeping space for their guests they never have over so they decided to build an extra cabin to their summer home. Fine.

The build is a two store high log cabin made from wood that is thick enough to be sustainable during winter.

Unfortunately here it means the matherial has to be sooooo fucking heavy even with dry timber and with three people building, it is a lot.

But, since this is finland, there is no way a man doesn't build things on his own, I'm allowed to help since I'm like a man. But sadly fil is really ill and I'm more like only sick so the logs go up...

He can't hold or lift anything and I can't work alone since his feelings would be hurt and of course nobody can be hired... I mean, I get his attitude but at this moment, after five days, and now hanging 3 meters above the ground, I seriously need help.

(I'll google you a pic if my hands still move enough.)

We have epic architects. They've build epic things there and here but the traditional (19th century) shit should be burned so nobody copies them.

Omg.

My mother in-law wants to cook for us.

We started Saturday, so I've been eating cheese from my cheese dashed for five days. She cooks my favorite dishes for sure but for example a few days ago she made a delicious chicken dish, a favorite of mine.

I marinade the meat for three days ( salt, peppers, fresh herbs) then I take a color to them on the pan, then I cook them in the oven for an hour or two in cream, spring cheese and more herbs, I let it simmer so long the cream is the sauce and then I serve it with rice I carefully measure with the spices and liquids to the kettle.

"it tastes the same, right?!"

She cooked the chicken breasts by boiling them in non fat milk. With no other ingredients.

Oh well, it's a diet.

Anna building a log cabin, sexy!
Nice heater
Appreciate 0