View Single Post
      06-13-2016, 11:23 PM   #20
JoeyF228
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

Here are quotes from Mission after they got back to me via email. Hopefully they make sense without me posting the questions i asked also.

"At this moment we do not have dyno charts, but will have some in near future. If you get the M-Boot option, you will only need to pay $200 to go to stage 2 from stage 1. Also since you are automatic, your car has major torque limitation built into the trans. We are the first company to offer a trans re flash to bypass that limitation and will have it available in the very near future."

"Since automatic transmission on your car has built in torque limitation, tuners had to rescale internal maps to show less torque being made in order to bypass the limitation. Now that we have finished the trans reflash, we don't have to trick the ecu and can allow it to show the actual torque being made. That is actually essential for long term reliability.
Power gains very with setup and gas."

"Ok sounds good. Without Downpipe, safe power gains are around 30 or so peaks but wider power band that you will actually feel."

"Our target AFRs are 12.5 but computer will adjust slightly depends on conditions. We make much more power when we go to 13.5 but for safety and longevity, 12.5 is much better option.

If you want to get a transmission flash, we can do that remotely as long as you choose the mboot option for the DME. We will need a laptop with high speed internet connection. As soon as our end user software is finalized and protected, all of our customers with mboot option will receive a copy of it. It will allow you to load your original trans and ecu flash in case you want to go back to stock without a need for remote connection"
Appreciate 1