View Single Post
      03-30-2020, 06:47 AM   #41
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin mustang View Post
20 year buying BMW's, found X cars no match in quality to the cars made in Germany, it is more painful with the X5 as it cost nearly double a 5 series, but simply never felt like double, felt always inferior quality wise. we waiting for our new X5 due this summer, hopping they improved, our exiting 2017 X5 had to go back to the dealer within a week, the seat control box with seat switches come off, apparently the screw snapped as it was not put properly. the dashboard chrome bar does not line up with the air vent, the car was delivered like this, an eye sore can only be missed if you blind. the plug cap just like in this post, it simply out of line, and cannot be missed, it is simply very poor quality checks on cars before leaving the factory. BMW is simply no longer a Premium brand as we use to know it, let face it when you Package the options and can no longer have every option available individually, only one thing come to mind, mass volume approach, it remind me of VWs ways.
Not that I agree with you but If you really felt this way then why did you buy another??
Appreciate 1