View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 08:29 AM   #26
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
Dude. No need to be passive aggressive. You clearly don’t have the fine print. Assuming I’m new to BMW is an interesting assumption though . Unless you own a dealership it’s more likely I’ve had many more than you. I’m new to the G05 page though. Neither here nor there though. i have a lot of experience. Purchasing, tuning, selling, modifying etc..and sharing and learning in the community.

It’s cool if you don’t like what I have to share but it seems to be on topic - pretty sure it’s Likely helping some people. Maybe not you but that’s what the forum is all about - grabbing smarts from the collective. Personally I love coming here when I get a new car - lots to learn and lots to share.

Try to avoid the personal attacks - it’s not necessary. If I came off that way in any of my responses (except the last one) that wasn’t my intent.
That is a nice tactic to take but just claiming to the the poor attacked person does not really fly well here as people see through that. Being corrected/questioned for posting misleading/inaccurate is not being picked on. You are correct though, your posts do come off from an attacking, arrogant point of view. Enough said on that.

This site does provide a wealth of information and a good platform for exchanging ideas and experience. With that though, it is inevitable that bad/misleading/irrelevant information will be posted and corrections/clarifications need to be made. If you are not comfortable having that happen to your posts then I would suggest either vetting them more carefully prior to posting or just refrain from doing it.

Take it easy and I'm sure I will catch you in the future.
Appreciate 0