1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper2017 View Post
Not corrupted, "de-compartmentalised"
Whilst were discussing credibility can you please explain to me why alcohol, the most dangerous drug on earth followed by nicotene the 2nd most dangerous drug on earth are legal in most countries yet cannabis which has a long list of PROVEN medical uses, LSD which believe it or not also has health benefits and exstacy which has mental PROVEN and once often used mental health benefits are illegal?
Yes LSD is a strong mind altering drug and yes exstacy has been linked to deaths but not 1, NOT ONE death has ever been linked to the use of cannabis.
Now... Ive done the background on this subject, Ive educated myself so I already know the answer.
The question is, do you?
I agree with you when you say drug use is victimless but it should never be a crime.
I also agree with you when you say the war on drugs creates many victims but this is the faults of our governments and the scum who control our governments from behind closed doors. Try something as simple as a chemotherapy agent it's use can kill you now not 20 years later.

my 2nd post... rant over lol...
Alcohol and nicotine are dangerous because of the number of people that use them in excess. You really can't think of something else more dangerous? Anything can be used as a drug if you are trying to alter the bodies natural function.

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 08-24-2014 at 02:37 PM..
Appreciate 0