View Single Post
      03-27-2020, 03:05 PM   #6317
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
whats the tolerable age difference for man and woman?
5-10 years less or more? anyone wants to tell their ideas?
As long as either of the individuals are of legal age, I don't see any reason why age is a factor at all. Personally I wouldn't date someone who is considerably younger as I wouldn't be able to relate with them nor would they be able to relate with me. Life lessons and experience is more of a compelling factor in my opinion.

I sit next to someone at work, in their 60's, that acts like a 5 year old. I also dated a girl 15 years younger than me that acted more mature than most people my age. It's all in conditioning and life experience if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
My wife is almost 10 years younger than I am. But she is the one who pursued me!
Braggart

......and

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
I've dated women 20 or more years older than me in my life too. Don't regret any of it. Got free trips & shit and/or great sex.

I've been on both sides. Dated women in their 40s when I was in my 20s & now that I am in my 30s, dated women in their 50s. Ill be 39 next month & my last gf was 51. Not everyone looks like your Grandmother.
How about those older ladies eh? I "dated" a girl in her late twenties when I was 16. Also had an arrangement with a woman in her 50's when I was in my early 30's. I've only dated one older woman that was a complete bust. That bitch was cuh-RAY-zee, but it had nothing to do with her age.
Appreciate 4
Joekerr7926.00
Rmtt8206.00
yco5722.50