View Single Post
      03-27-2020, 03:15 PM   #6319
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Being almost 40, I can relate to the can't deal with younger women thing. Great for FWB type stuff, but LTR? Nothing to talk about and they look at my like I am from Saturn when I talk about awesome 80s stuff.

I tend to date older than myself these days. Current FWB (I bet she sees it as more) is my age, though. At least she can relate to what I talk about.
Exactly! Went on a date with a younger girl before I started dating the current girlfriend. The conversation was so lacking, I just wanted it to end. Very attractive girl but when she talked I just wanted her to stop. When I spoke, she looked at me like deer in headlights. Completely clueless about anything I said.

Another point in this topic is that it's a rarity for women, who are younger, to really be what we are looking for in the bedroom. Lack of experience again. If a girl is good in bed and younger than 25, you don't want to be in a relationship with her.

One of my favorite Andrew Dice Clay bits - Walking back and forth on stage, he keeps checking out this woman in the front row. He finally asks the guy sitting next to her if it was his girlfriend. The guy replies with "yes." Dice asks, "Is she good in bed?" The guy responds, "Hell yes!" Dice asks, "How do you think she got to be that way???"
Appreciate 2